Shower Chair Shower Wheelchair Over Toilet with Commode Lift Arms Bathroom Sturdy Aluminum Frame PU Leather Padded Seat Backrest Fast-Remove Legrest Footrest Patient Wheelchairs w/ 5" Locking Caster, BlackStar: 4.3 author : 1596148
Tag: Shower Chair
Please select the attribute you wantX
Mariner Rehab Shower Chair, with Commode Opening, 16" Seat, 6795
- ?Shower Wheelchair and Over Toilet?- As the material is antirust, the wheelchair can be used as a shower toilet. You can also take away the wheelchair and position it over the toilet in your bathroom, a super functional design.
- ?Softly Padded Seat and Drop Arms?- It is comfortable to sit on this softly padded seat and it helps relax the body. The user will not feel tired after sitting for a long time. The arms are adjustable. You can lift it up to an upright angle, very convenient for users.
- ?Big and Easy Take Out Toilet Bucket?- The bucket comes with a lid and is big enough for users to comfortably use. It is also easy to slide the bucket in and out. Just slides in with the handle on the right side or left side, then push or pull it from the back of the wheelchair.
- ?Casters With Secure Lock Mechanism?- The casters are 360 degrees movable and super flexible for you to turn to any direction. The rear casters come with lock mechanism. Just step on the lock and the casters are easily locked. You can securely stop the wheelchair.
- ?Detachable Wheelchair Legs and Adjustable Pedals?- The pedals can be turned 90 degrees against the wheelchair legs. It is convenient and safe for the users to stand up and will not be tripped. Or you can just detach the legs by pushing the trigger, and then you can effortlessly pull the legs out.
Mariner Rehab Shower Chair, with Commode Opening, 16" Seat, 6795 SEA-SD3216-NH-PA ADA Bathroom Shower Bath Seat Folding Wall-Mounted Rectangular Padded Seat, 32-Inch x 16-Inch, White/Stainless Steel ELT817 P FRSB Elite Shower Chair Commode with Footrest and Safety Belt for use Over existing Toilet, Bedside, and in The Shower (Gray)